Ease of Use and Management from Anywhere
Customers will have access to their colocation environment via the Data Center Manager portal, that provides an effective tracking, feedback, and integration tool between NetRiver and its customers. Upon login, you will see a high level overview of your power and network utilization. On the left side of the screen are links to the detailed views.
- The first link we are going to show is the Contacts link. In this view you can see who has access to your space and the type of access that is granted.
- If you click on the IP’s link you will see a list of the IP addresses assigned to your organization.
- The Network Graphs link will bring you to a graph of your network bandwidth spanning one month. You can change the dates to look at longer or shorter time frames.
- The PDU’s link will bring you to a list of assigned PDUs’ and the cabinets in which they are installed. You can then select a PDU in the list to see a graph of your power usage for that PDU spanning one month. You can change the dates here as on the network graphs page.
- The Power Billing link will show a compilation of all your PDU’s and as well as the amount of your monthly power billing.
- The Cabinets’ link shows what cabinets have been assigned and what is being utilized in each U of space.