NetRiver is a national provider of retail colocation and internet services. Known for its high touch service environment, NetRiver excels in working with organizations that have demanding uptime requirements, as well as those who expect more out from their service provider. NetRiver solves the challenges facing today’s data center user through metered power offerings on larger 120V or 208V circuits, high availability metered internet connections, and a comprehensive reporting structure meant to keep the customer well informed about their compute environment.
NetRiver’s data center colocation customers’ benefit from our expertise in design and architecture of redundant, resilient infrastructure. Their business performance is supported with state-of-the-art connectivity, redundant power and cooling systems, all managed by an expert data center engineering and operations team. 24x7x365 security combines with the redundant systems to support our customers in achieving necessary compliance objectives.
PROPOSED SETUP BENEFITS:
- APC AR3100 Racks with NetRiver provided metered rack PDUs
- A&B Rack Power Distribution
- Redundant Internet Connections to separate core WAN routers; Hardware failover, ISP failover (BGP), Full path/Carrier CO diversity
- Metered power on oversized circuits
- Burstable bandwidth plans without ‘overage’ fees
- Secure, SSAE Type II data center environment for customer compliance initiatives
- 24/7 staffing and free basic remote hands services
- Available network engineering, system administration, and other customer management services
- Carrier Neutral Facilities
- Options for dedicated cages and suites
DATA CENTER MANAGER PORTAL:
- Online Access to real-time MRTG graphs
- Power consumption graphs, and switching of individual customer outlets (switched/metered PDU)
- Customer notifications
- And other management related features
Curious about your power usage costs? Use our power consumption calculator to get a great idea.